Well, that didn't work......

I had set up the last two posts to publish while I was gone to my brother-in-laws funeral.  I'm back now and I saw that they were NOT posted, but sitting in draft mode but showing the schedule time.  Sorry, just another glitch due to my lack of knowledge on blogging.....

I'm trying to get caught up with e-mails, etc. today.  I also need to get going on designing my cards for next months classes.  I'm looking forward to that because I love the holiday season.  Starting with Halloween on through Christmas.  I have decorated my home for fall, and soon plan to add in the Halloween items.  It's a lot of work to take down and put up the new items (especially Christmas since I have so much), but I love how festive it looks and my family enjoys the changing scene.

My BFF, Janet, surprised me with a little "sumptin'" today....just because, she said.  I LOVE THEM!!!
Here's a photo of it/them.  The tallest one is about 5" high.

 


Aren't they just adorable!  They will go so well with my other fall items.
 
 
That's it for now!
 
skm





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Tami's February Cards

Wonderfall