Tami's Class Cards

Here are Tami's cards from our September class.  I LOVE the easel card and the elephant is just stinkin' cute!

 
 
 
 
I am leaving early in the morning for South Dakota again.  My Brother-In-Law, Jerry Veflin, has lost his courageous battle with cancer.  His suffering is over and now hopefully his family can begin to heal.  I will only be gone 3 days and our son, Travis, is accompanying me since Lee is unable to get away at this time.  It will be good to have some time with Travis.
 
Hope you all had a good weekend.  I sure did!
 
Till next time.....
skm



Comments

  1. So sorry for your loss. a relative or friends passing is sometimes a relief because of the struggle the loved one had to endure, but it is so final there are always questions you failed to ask. Prayers to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you get time with Travis. You are in my prayers. Travel safely and I hope all goes well.
    All our love to you and your family.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Tami's February Cards

Wonderfall