The STAR of the show.............

One last photo from Regionals.  I only had my new I-phone to take photos and it really didn't like taking shots from the big screens.  The zoom feature was something I didn't know how to use until a bit later when I texted my daughter for instructions!  My wonderful upline, Connie Ingram, was one of the presenters.  She did SUCH a marvelous job.  I am so impressed by her calmness when on stage!  I would have been so nervous that I wouldn't have been able to TALK.  Those of you who know me, know that that is VERY nervous!!!!

Connie actually scared the dibble out of me three days prior to the event.  She called and told me she HAD signed me up to do an on-stage presentation!  I was so shocked and panicked!  I don't remember what I said, but I know I was blabbering....blubbering!!!!  Finally she told me I had a choice and I answered with a resounding NO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!  She laughed and then told me she was going to call and tell Crystal the same thing!  I'm sure Crystal's reaction was very similar to my own!

Here's the photo of  Connie at work!

 
She demonstrated using Gesso and glitter.  Beautiful!
 
 
Bye for now,
 
skm
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards