Sorry so long between posts.

I've been working on some projects, but nothing I can post just yet.  They are gifts for all the wonderful people who come to the classes as my home.  Just a little "sumptin" for the Halloween Holiday, to show my appreciation for their participation.

Also working on a project for a new class option.  Rochelle Hart and I are collaborating on a giftable item class.  We are calling it "Gift and Gab".  Our first class/s will be held in October....dates to be determined.  I got the pattern for this class at a local craft store.  It caught my eye right away!  The cost of the class will be $15.00.  I will update with the dates as soon as we have them!  If the classes are held during the week they will be at my home.  However, if we need to add a weekend date then that class will either be held at Rochelle's home up in Paradise Hills, or at some yet-to-be-determined location.  Leave a comment if you are interested in getting on the class list for these (realising that it will depend on dates). I just kind of want to get an idea of how many people may be interested in this type of class.  Thanks!!

Here's the sneak peek.....

Isn't he just CUTE!?!  He's sitting on my dining table now.

Let me know!
bye for now
skm





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards