Keeping my promise!

As promised here are the cards that Tami and I did at our class last weekend.

First, a "Tami" card.  Tami absolutely excels at masculine cards and this one is no exception.  A great Father's Day card!

Uses the shaving cream technique and "The Open Sea" stampset.

Inside
Tami's second card, my personal favorite, is simply STUNNING!  And what makes it even more fun is that Tami made her own stamp out of scraps of rubber from trimming her old stamps and the excess around the clear mount stamps!  Wonderful technique!  Beautiful card!


Inside 

My first card is a CASE, but I thought it was so darned cute.  I made the bear from Chocolate Chip for the male and from our yummy new Baked Brown Sugar for the female.  She also had a bow in her hair....but unfortunately I didn't get a photo of it before I gave her away....so here is Mr.....





There was literally NO stamping on this little guy.  Many punches and the largest heart framelit.  Some sponging was done for texture, white gel pen and Soft Suede Marker for details.  The inside said either, "I miss you BEARY much" or "Hope you have a BEARY happy birthday".  Both sentiments were computer generated.

My second card used some products other than SU, but I'm addicted to all paper crafting stuff so I like to use some of the other things I have here when we have these classes.  I love side-step cards and this card would be easy to duplicate using stamps instead of the dies.

Colors are Marina Mist and So Saffron.  Stamp sets are "Best of Flowers" , Artistic Etchings, and Papillon Potpourri.  The butterfly punch and the butterfly embosslit were both used.  And, of course BLING....love the bling.  The lattice can be hand cut.  Patterns are available on the internet.  I took the easy way out and used a die.  The DSP used was Tea for Two.  I'm going to miss this paper....but LUCKILY the same pattern is in the new catalog...using new colors and the name of it is "Afternoon Picnic".

It's hard to tell from the photo, but the small butterflies are on clear strips so they appear to be "flying".



Well, that's it for now....Dexter is pestering pretty hard for me to go play.

For those of you who haven't met him...here is My Baby!



Bye bye for now!
skm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards