2014-2015 IN-COLORS UNVEILED

I was not fortunate enough last night, at the Stampin' Up! New Catalog Premier, to win a prize patrol, but I found this comparison of the new In-Colors to our existing colors here.
 
I saw them in person and they are very pretty.  I especially loved the blue and the green. 
 
It was wonderful to sit in the theater and watch the presentation.  I think this was a unique and fun way for Stampin' Up! to get the catalog out to us.  Our group (about 50) all got together at a Panera afterward to eat and look at the catalog and squeal and chat!  It was so fun to see some ladies that I hadn't seen in a long time.
 
The catalog is beautiful.  Everyone will have their own opinion of it.  I liked it, for the most part.  I'm still a bit disappointed in the DSP selection.  All too "geometric" and contemporary for me.
 
There is, however, enough in the catalog that I like for my bank account to suffer severely!
 
Anxious for the May 1st pre-order.  Then I can start playing with new "toys".  I'm MOST excited about our new alcohol markers, called Blendabilities.  I've resisted buying any alcohol markers up to now....just due to the cost.  Now I can justify it since I'll be buying from my own "store".
 
You will all get to see the catalog about June 1st.
 
Ta ta for now.
skm
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Tami's February Cards

Wonderfall