June Stamp Camp projects

The first project I'll show is from our South Stamp-a-Stack.

This uses fun stuff from our Brand New Catalog!

Stamps: Label Love, Chalk Talk, and Tape It!
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark, Real Red Marker
Other: Silver Embossing powder, Button Embosslit, Cobbler Baker's Twine, Artisan Label Punch, non SU washi tape on white and then cut out to form the black and white banner piece, oh, and the Chevron Embossing folder

Outside

Inside

With the Washi tape craze, I think Tape It will be one of my favorite new sets!  You can get the look of the tape without have to buy it in every color!!!!


This next project was my card for our West Stamp Camp this weekend.

Stamps: Everything Eleanor, En Francais, Papillon Potpourri, the new hostess set Express Yourself,
Paper: Whisper White, Primrose Petals
Ink: Versamark, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Primrose Petals, Black Staz-on
Other: NEW Deco Labels Framlits, Rhinestones, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Tulip Embossing Folder, Clear Embossing Powder,

I used all 4 of the Deco Framelits.  I cut a mask for the front larger label (this was done by cutting both the smallest and next smallest framelits at the same time out of copy paper and then discarding the small insert-use repositional adhesive on the resulting "ring" and adhering it to the second smallest piece) ....embossed the swirl from Everything Eleanor on it, then sponged lightly with the Smoky Slate, followed by En Francais stamped with Basic Gray.  We then used a bit of paper towel to wipe the basic gray off the embossed swirl.  The antennae were stamped in the Black staz-on so they would stick to the embossing.

I hope this is clear....feel free to contact me with any questions!

Outside (the last little rhinestone wasn't suppose to me there! )

Inside
Well, that's it for today.  I'm staying in trying to get some household chores done today.  Our smokey Colorado air has wreaked havoc with my lungs so trying to give them a break!  Hope you all have a great weekend.

Ta ta for now,
skm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards