January Stamp-a-Stack South Project

This card is one I designed for my daughter's birthday card and used it (with some modification) for my card at our monthly south SAS. 


Stamp sets: Fabulous Phrases, My Friend
Ink: Early Espresso and Lucky Limeade
Paper: Early Espresso, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla, Tea for Two DSP
Accessories: 5/8 Flower Trim, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Coral Baker's Twine, Clear Button and the Hearts a Flutter Framelit Dies

Love the yummy colors in this designer series paper.  Most of the accessories are available in our new Spring Mini Catalog. Click on the link to see all that is offered in this amazing publication!

Working now on my project for Saturday's Stamp Camp West.

Ta ta for now!
skm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards