January Stamp Camp West

Yesterday we had a GREAT turn out at Stamp Camp West.  The cards were great and the food, prepared by Tami Wasson, was wonderful!  I'm pretty sure everyone had a great time.

Here is the card that I had at my table.  I will share some of the others soon.


Stamp set:  Oh Hello
Ink: Crumb Cake and Island Indigo
Paper: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Oval and Labels Framelits, SAB Ribbon, Chevron and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folders, Crystal Effects

The front vanilla pieces were ALL cut at once with the second largest label framelit and two smaller oval framelits.  Great technique for saving paper!  The chevron stamped image is put down flat on the baja layer and the outer and inner layers are popped up.  The bow was tied separately and put on with a glue dot.  The flower was stamped and second time, the blossom part covered in Crystal Effects and then cut out and popped up onto the oval.  Fun card and I love the colors!

Here is what was inside.  Very simple and left blank so the customer's could use it for whatever occasion might arise!

 
 
That's it for today.  I need to get a "First Birthday" card made for my Grandson, Jackson!
skm

Comments

  1. CUTE card. Might have to case this for my class this Friday. thanks for your awesome inspiration.. as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards