SO EXCITED!!!

I'm all registered for convention and have the room we wanted at the Marriott!  Now the suspense builds until next week when I get to see the new catalog.  Oh man.............do I wish I were going to the regional in SLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OH WELL, I guess I can wait a few more days.....!!

I will be in South Dakota visiting with my mom (who has no internet) on the day that the catalog goes on the website....HOWEVER, I'll be driving out to my brothers to have a look and place that first order!!!!!!  Yes, I know, no willpower at all!  ;)

We have a great group of Mile High Stampers going to convention this year.  It is going to be SO fun and exciting to see what they have in store for us to celebrate their 25th anniversary year!

So, for now, here is a photo of a project that Rochelle and I have done for our latest Gift and Gab class.  We did this last month at my house and we will be doing it again on Saturday at her home.  There are still openings if you are interested!

It is a box (top center) and four cards.  We found that the cards didn't all fit in the box, so we've revamped and redesigned the box so it is deeper and can accommodate all four cards.

LOVE, love, LOVE this Mocha Morning DSP and sure wish we could still order more.  But...it's retired so this is a last chance to get a project made with it!!

Well, that's it for now!

bye bye,
skm

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards