I'm so far behind....

I know I'm so far behind on posting photos of the projects and cards that have been made around here lately, so I'll just start with the ones we just had at our classes this week.

This first one is Stampin' Up! Paper, Ink, and 2 stamps, but the rest is contraband.

I love the side-step cards and love the spring-like feel of this card:

The base paper was Certainly Celery.  The grass is Old Olive, the sky is Bashful Blue, and the white is Whisper White.  I'm sure going to miss Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue! :-(

This next card is ALL Stampin' Up!

The main paper is Wisteria Wonder and the accent is Elegant Eggplant.
Very Vanilla was used on the inside and on the banner.  The leaves were punched from Lucky Limeade.
The stamp sets are Daydream Medallions and the Birthday wishes from Occasional Quotes (retired hostess).

This next card is from Tami:

Card base is Soft Suede and the accent color is Island Indigo.
Stamp set is The Open Sea

Also from Tami:


Here again, paper and ink are SU, but the stamps are not.  Tami's daughter is very active in music so anything "music" appeals to Tami.  This Washi tape and music score background were just the ticket for her.
The grey accent behind the saying is a die cut from Stampin' Up!'s Apothecary Accents Framelits.

OK, that's it for tonight.  The next event I'm participating in is on April 20th.  Rochelle Hart and I will have our "Part II" of the box and matching cards Gift and Gab class.  We still have openings so contact us if you are interested!  Here is a quick shot of the project we will be making:

And a close up of the box itself:

Hope you can join us!  The class fee is $25.00.

Bye for now,
skm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Tami's February Cards

Wonderfall