Can you believe it?

February is winding to a close!  I'm amazed, as usual, at how fast this year is progressing!  However....in this particular case I'm pleased.  My daughter is expecting her first baby on 3/3/13.  The sooner we get there, the happier we will all be!  The waiting is SO hard!

I have a card to share today.  It is the project that I will be offering tomorrow at our Stamp Camp West.

It is a case of this card that I found on Pinterest.  LOVE that site!





Stamps:  Creative Elements, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Island Indigo, Basic Black
Markers: Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Island indigo, Pool Party
Accessories:  2 3/8" circle, Elegant Butterfly, and Bitty Butterfly punches, Indigo baker's twine, pearls and miscellaneous blue buttons from my "stash".

We have a full house tomorrow so hope all of them enjoy this card!

Bye for now,
skm

Comments

  1. Love this card. I think I saw a version of this on Pinterest too, but yours is so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Tami's February Cards

Wonderfall