OH MY GOSH!!!!

Has it really been this long since I posted?!?!  My apologies!  I get so tied up in the daily doings around here I forget about this.  However, I do have SEVERAL things to post about.  I have some time today because I'm staying home to try to rest up for Stamp -a-Stack south tonight.  I'm fighting a bad cold and have zero energy!

First of all I want to post a few photos from the Christmas Tree Class that Rochelle and I held in November.  We had SUCH fun making these trees and they all turned out so beautiful!

This is Barb's tree.  We all loved her STAR.  The way she offset the layers made it so special!



This actually Mickie's tree with Dencey in the background scolding me because I'd taken too many photos with her in them!

That's it for now.  I have to locate my camera that has the rest of the photos on it!

Bye bye!
skm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards