FINALLY!

I'm finally back to post some additional photos of our tree-making class.  These trees turned out so stinkin' cute!  Everyone put their own little twist on it and it was so fun to see all the different ideas.

This first photo is Esther with her creation.


This second photo is a shot to show how much fun we have when we host these ladies.  They have all become friends, not just customers. That is Barb in the red, Dencey in the yellow, and yours truly in the blue.



Here is a FOREST of trees!


Aren't they stunning!!!!

I don't have a photo of them, but Rochelle later made a set of 3 trees, tall, medium and tiny, as her gift for our Mile High Stampers Pirate Gift Exchange.  That tiny one was so sweet I will have to make one!

That's it for now.  I have to take a few photos of Tami and my cards for our December class here and then I can post some photos of that group.

Bye for now!
skm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards