HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day yesterday.  I know I sure did.  It is such fun to have everyone here together.  Family is what makes my life worth living!  We had brunch here and I tried to make Eggs Benedict for the first time.  Turned out fairly good, but would change a couple things if I were to do it again......which I probably won't because Lee didn't care for the Hollandaise sauce.
We ate, then opened gifts.  Colton (who is 4) had waited LONG enough, so we did the dishes etc. later.  Everyone did very well.  I guess they had ALL been very good all year!  ;-)

Our daughter, Megan (who is expecting her first baby in March) and her hubby Jay came ALL decked out for the holiday.........


Aren't they just cuter than cute!!??!!

And here are some photos of what, to me, makes the holidays so special:


 
 

FAMILY!!!!
 
 
Here is a photo of the money holders that held a few bucks for the kids.  I whipped these up last minute!  They were a breeze to make.
 
 
 
I also want to show you what I made and what I received for our Rocky Mountain Stampers Christmas pirates gift exchange.
 
This is what I made:
 

And, this is what I received.


It's a very cute teapot and handmade tea cozy along with a hand made box of assorted teas!  This was made by the very talented Marta.  And, what was fun is that Marta ended up going home with MY frame!  I think we were both happy!

I feel so fortunate to belong to such a talented group.  They are a constant source of inspiration to me.

Hoping that you all have a very happy and prosperous 2013!

Bye bye for now,
skm

 
 


Comments

  1. LOVE the jammies!!! cool soon-to-be parents!!!! can't wait to see if the THREE of them have matching jammies in 2013!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better by now. I too have been struggling with this stinkin flu! Won't go away. You gift cash holders are really awesome. So are the gift exchange stuff. So glad you link up to us on the LNS blog this week for our snowflake challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are better! Love your cash holders! Thanks for playing with us this week at LNS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards