Today is the day....

for the 24 hour big shot sale!  If you need a Big Shot machine...now is the time to buy it.
This whole extravaganza is so fun.  LOVE being able to shop from home for things I want instead of fighting the crowds in the stores!  AND, being a demo I get an additional discount when my order in placed.

The sign-up to be a demo is awesome right now.  Along with all the wonderful items included in the starter kit, which is TOTALLY customizable, you also get an entire family of ink pads!  That's right, 10 new-style ink pads in the family of your choice, TOTALLY FREE!  Amazing!

Contact me before December 16th if you want to take advantage of that special.

Also exciting is the news that MDS downloads can now be included with workshop orders!  That is huge for helping hostesses meet the workshop total needed to get hostess bennies!

Well, off to have lunch with my daughter, take a walk around Clement Lake and get groceries for our turkey day feast!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

skm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards