Back at last

Sorry about the absence, but last week was pretty hectic around here.  I was trying to get some things ready for our bazaar at the church, as well as get ready for a "private party" at Michelle's.  Now that they are done I feel like I can breathe again and am back to getting ready for our usual card class here next weekend.

I promised more photos of the gals with their turkeys.  Not everyone participated in the photo op (grin), but here are the ladies that did!

First off is my stampin' up! "mom", Connie.



 
Then Zoe,
 


Margret
 


Nancy:
 
 
And last, but FAR from least:
 
Dencey:
 


We had such fun making the birds.  I had five kits left over and made them up to sell at the bazaar.
I sold 3 of the 5 and the other two will go to my kids. 

I also made up some Winter Spice Mochaccino Mix in decorated jars (the snowflake decoration came off and was an ornament you could hang on the tree).  I've never done anything like that before for the bazaar and probably never will again!  I sold exactly NONE!  Oh well, they will make nice gifts for neighbors, etc.  Was disappointing as I spent way more time on them than I should have!!!!  Live and learn!

Bye for now
skm
 


 

Comments

  1. Love your turkeys....and what a nice bunch of ladies! Where is the picture of you with your turkey?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, I would love the directions for your turkey. I have a paypal account and would buy them from you.

    Karen Decker, a MHS buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. email kworld8@gmail.com or 303-815-0838

    Thank you! Next time I will try and make the class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, my picture with my bird was in the first grouping.
    Karen, I would be glad to share the directions with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards