Turkey Classes

We had SO much fun creating the turkeys from the pattern I got at the local craft store.  All of them were beautiful.  We had two classes, Saturday at Rochelle's and Tuesday here at my house.

Our Saturday group shot:


Aren't they stunning!

Here is Janet with her bird:


Amy with her bird:


Cheri's bird (Cheri declined to have her photo taken)



Cheri was the first to add multi-colored "feathers".  It was a look we all liked.
It was fun to get everyone's suggestions on how to make the turkey even better!

Our Stampin' Up! Bigz Die "Designer Rosette" made cutting and scoring these a breeze!

Tomorrow I'll share the Tuesday group.

Bye for now,
skm

Oh wait, I agreed to put MY photo up here since I coerced the others to let me put theirs up.
Here is me with my bird:




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards