October 5th - Winter already????

Here is what I woke up to today....I mean, seriously, already?

 
But, at least it's all sunny now.  Snow won't last long.
 
 
I've been working on our class projects for next week.  I can't show them to you yet, but one is Halloween and one is fall.  I'm using the shaving cream technique on the fall one.  Also using the faux metal/fossil technique as well.  I pre-made the shaving cream backgrounds to save having an unholy mess in my kitchen, but I will be demonstrating how I did it so everyone can try it themselves AT HOME if they want to.  
 
Each person will get to try the faux metal technique though. 
 
Hope everyone has a great day today.  I am going to a movie with my daughter.  Love spending time with her!
 
Ta Ta for now,
skm
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards