Oops....missed "tomorrow"

Well, that was foolish of me to say I would post my creation "tomorrow" since tomorrow was Stamp Camp West and dinner out for hubby's birthday.  No time for blogging!

I thoroughly enjoyed Sue's class!  But then, that is partly because I thoroughly enjoy SUE!  It was my first visit to her shop.  VERY NICE!  Of course I found a couple little items I just HAD to have.  <sigh>! My friend Mickie and I then went on to a sale at another demos home, who was moving.  I, of course, found a few things THERE I had to have too. Then.....a stop for lunch and Archiver's.  Yet ANOTHER little sumptin' I had to have.  It's a sickness I tell ya!

I'm loving this quilting technique and hope to make many more cards with it.  So many patterns out there to use!

Here is my creation:



They look harder to do than they are! 

Here is a look at our stamp camp.  Everyone is hard at work!  As soon as I get permission from everyone I will post photos of their creations.  Here is the venue:

 
You saw my card.
Here is one by Sandy
 
 

 
 
And, one by Terry
 


 
Last one for today was by Carolyn using the set I love.....Wonderfall
She embossed the clear sheet with the Woodgrain embossing folder and added color to the embossed image.  LOVE IT!
 
 


 


 
That's it for today.  Laundry and grocery shopping to be done.  I am leaving on Wednesday for a short trip to see family.  Need to get provisions in so the hubby doesn't starve while I'm gone!  :)
 
Bye for now,
Sharon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Tami's February Cards

Wonderfall