Last post for the week

This will be the last post this week as I am leaving in the morning to go visit family.  Both of our Mom's are getting up in age and I need to see them as often as I can now.  Also, my dear brother-in-law is in the last stages of his battle against cancer.  It is heart-wrenching to see how he has fought the good fight, but is losing ground quickly now.  I'm hoping to get one last good visit with him.  He is a dear and has always been SO helpful to both my sister and my mother as well as assisting us with different chores over the years for my mother-in-law as well.  He will be sorely missed by everyone.  Truly a special man.

The last two cards I have to share from Stamp Camp West are from our fearless leader, Rochelle, and my very special downline, Tami.

First, here is Rochelle's.  Isn't it adorable.  I just LOVE the boots.
 
 
Next is Tami's.  I love this!  Tami's father worked for a company that made brads and she has the most extensive and adorable collection.  They were all ocean inspired for this card.  She had seashells, crabs, fish, etc.  They were just perfect for this card!
 


Such a neat way to use the baby footprint stamp, huh!?!
 
 
Hope you all have a great rest of the week and weekend.  I'll be seein' ya next week.
 
skm
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Tami's February Cards

Wonderfall