November Card Class

We had a great time in our classes Friday and Saturday.  We celebrated Pam's birthday on Saturday with an absolutely sinfully delicious chocolate cake made by Richard!  mmmmm  Someone should have a birthday every month!!!!!

My cards this month were not SU stamps.  I fell in love with a Snowman set at the recent Expo that was here in town and just had to use it. (anyone who knows me well, knows I'm a snowman collector).  I CASE'd a card from the company's website and just changed it up a bit.  Isn't this guy just adorable! All paper and ink are Stampin Up!  Flower Soft was used on the scarf and hat band.


This one used some of our silver glimmer paper behind the star cut-outs that were done with an "anywhere" punch.
The deer and the houses were also a die.  The snowbanks were glittered with Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  It all sparkled so nicely!


I'll post Tami's projects hopefully tomorrow!

Bye for now,
skm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards