Surprise, surprise!  I thought since I'm "locked down" with time on my hands during this Covid-19 crisis, I would sort out my room and sell some things that have just been taking up space.

If you are interested, at all, in Stampin' Up! logo items, I have several bags that I received at past Stampin' Up! events that I would like to sell.

First is a tote.  $15 This is from the 2015 event.  Never use.  Condition is NEW




Next is a business bag.  This one is $30.  Holds lap top and much more.  Condition is NEW.







This is a Chevron bag from a convention.  Used at convention, then never again!  Condition is new.  Asking $20.00



This is a collapsible tote.  It opens up to be quite large.  Asking $15




Backpack from Convention.  Condition new, asking $25.00



Another like-new convention bag with detailed stitching. 
Asking $25



Purse with matching wallet.  Used - asking $25 for the pair



I believe this was a Leadership bag with matching note clutch.  New condition
Asking $25.00



"On Stage" bag.  New Condition
Asking $10


Reversible tote from our 30th Anniversary Convention.
New Condition - $20.00


Small shoulder bag
New Condition
Asking $20


Please let me know if you are interested in any of these bags.  Prices MAY be negotiable!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards