Trying to catch up

Wow, I had not realized just how long it has been since I updated this blog!  I apologize to those of you who have subscribed! 

My post today will be of Fall and Thanksgiving cards.  Hopefully very soon I will get my Christmas Cards posted. 

This card uses the Stampin' Up! Sweater Weather DSP.  I love that paper.  The ribbon is the seam binding dyed with Espresso reinker.  The leaves were stamped with the Wonderfall set in VersaMark...then embossed with clear embossing powder.  The DSP was dry embossed then sponged with Early Espresso.  The saying and Acorn are from a Papertrey Set.  The inside, shown below was cut with a deckled Nestability set and stamped with Early Espresso.  The card base is SU's Sahara Sand.




The next card was made for our South Stamp-a-Stack in September
 

This card also uses Sahara Sand for the Base.  The other colors are Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Always Artichoke.  The leave are all from Wonderfall, stamped with VersaMark and embossed with clear embossing powder.  The "Thankful for..." is from Truly Grateful.  All items are Stampin' Up!

Well, can't for the life of me get this to rotate!  This is the inside and the paper is some I've had for forever so not sure whose or the name.  Not sure if SU or not.  The punch used was a border punch from my stash.

And, last one for today:

 


This card uses the Best of Autumn set (which I love) and is colored in a combination of colored pencils and markers.  The saying is again from Truly Grateful and the paper is the Sweater Weather DSP.  Th ribboon is the dotted Espresso.
The focal point is stamped on a die cut from the new Deco Label Framelits.

 

The card base is Crumb Cake and the inside is Very Vanilla.  A strip of the Sweater Weather paper is behind the punched out border to add a little color.

That is all I have time for today.
I'm headed to a friends home to work on a different type of craft project.  I'm making little gifts for the loyal people who attend Tami and my classes each month.

Have a wonderful day and hopefully will see you here again soon.

Hugzz, skm
 

Comments

  1. These cards are simply beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are pretty. I love the dp you used and how you used the die cute as embellishments. :D
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards