JULY! Seriously? Already???

I can't believe it is already July.  2013 is flying by.  Today is suppose to be a really nice, relatively cool day.  I'm looking forward to it!  Some friends are coming by to stamp so that always makes me happy!

I'm going to share a few things today.  I'm involved in a few swaps at our annual Stampin' Up! Convention this year.  It is held in Salt Lake City in a couple weeks.  I have two of my three swaps completed.  I can't do the last one until I receive my pre-order from this year's Holiday Mini.  I ordered right at midnight, so hopefully I get my stuff by the end of the week.  May be tight due to the holiday, but I'll keep my fingers crossed!

First off is the card I'm doing for an invitation only swap called Over the Top.  This card uses:

Stamp: Lovely Romance
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and (My fav!!!) Modern Medley DSP
Accessories:  Seam Binding (dyed Cherry Cobbler - scrunched), Boho Blossoms Punch, Rhinestones, Wide Scallop Edgelit

The scallop on the edge of the dotted piece has been changed to the wide edgelit one.

  
Inside 


This second card is for a "Best of" swap.  I chose "Best of Flowers" because I adore the miniature "Upsy Daisy" Stamp!

Stamp: Best of Flowers, Simply Sketched (saying)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Modern Medley DSP
Accessories: Oval Framelits, Vanilla Seam Binding






This last one will be the LAYOUT of my holiday mini swap, BUT.....the stamps, paper, etc. will all change to use product from the new Mini.  This is the card the class attendees will make this coming weekend.

Stamps:  Simply Sketched
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi markers
Paper: Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso and Tangerine stripe from retired Brights Designer Stack.
Accessories: Lace, Dew Drops (will use Candy Dots when I get them).









This last card is a CASE that we will be making for my other card this weekend.  The original that I cased can be found here.  I love this look!  And it won't cost extra to mail...which is a good thing.


Outside using Serene Silhouettes, Marina Mist, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi Ink.
Inside      
The colored parts are masked off with a low-tack tape and then lightly sponged with the inks.  THEN, I laid  all the framlits on at once and cut the design.  I again cut the bottom two layers out of white and backed the openings so I could pop them up.  Fun to do!

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!
skm





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my new blog

Wonderfall

Tami's February Cards